To receive a payment under the Single Payment Scheme you must follow a variety of regulations on the environment, public health, animal health, plant health, animal welfare and land maintenance. This system is known as Cross Compliance.
The regulations you need to follow are called Statutory Management Requirements (SMRs).
These are set down in EU legislation Directives and Regulations.
- Statutory Management Requirements (SMRs) SMR1
- Conservation of Wild Birds SMR2
- Protection of Groundwater SMR3
- Sludge SMR4
- Nitrates SMR5
- Conservation of Natural Habitats and of Wild Flora and Fauna SMR6, 7, 8 & 8a
- Identification and Registration of Animals (Bovine, Ovine, Porcine) SMR9
- Plant Protection Products (Pesticides) SMR10
- Hormones SMR11
- Food Hygiene SMR12
- Feed SMR13
- Foot and Mouth SMR14
- Swine Vesicular Disease SMR15
- Bluetongue SMR16
- Animal Welfare (Calves) SMR17
- Animal Welfare (Pigs) SMR18
- Animal Welfare (General) GAEC
- Good Agricultural and Environmental Condition
For more information
Get in touch by phoning 074 9130772 to receive more information on Cross Compliance.